Scope of application
1.Accommodation contracts entered into between the hotel and guests and related contracts shall be in accordance with the provisions of this agreement, and matters not stipulated in this agreement shall be in accordance with laws and ordinances or generally established customs.
2.If the Hotel agrees to a special agreement within the scope of laws and customs, the special agreement shall take precedence notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph. Application for accommodation contract.
1.A person who intends to apply for an accommodation contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Guest name
(2) Accommodation date and estimated time of arrival
(3)Accommodation charges (In principle, based on the basic accommodation charges listed in Appended Table 1.)
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel
2. In the event that the Guest requests, during his/her stay, the continuation of the stay beyond the accommodation date in Item 2 of the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall treat it as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made. Establishment of accommodation contract, etc.
1. The accommodation contract shall be concluded when the hotel has accepted the application in the preceding article. However, this shall not apply when it is proved that the Hotel did not accept the request.
2. When an accommodation contract has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the application fee specified by the hotel up to the basic accommodation fee for the period of stay (3 days if it exceeds 3 days) is paid by the date specified by the hotel. Please pay.
3.The application fee shall be first applied to the final accommodation charge to be paid by the guest, and in the event that a situation arises in which the provisions of Article 6 and Article 18 are applied, then the penalty shall be paid in order of compensation. If there is any remaining balance, it will be refunded at the time of payment of fees as stipulated in Article 12.
4. If the application fee in Paragraph 2 is not paid by the date specified by the Hotel in accordance with the provisions of the same Paragraph, the accommodation contract shall become invalid. However, this is limited to cases where the Hotel has notified the Guest to that effect when specifying the due date for payment of the deposit.
A special agreement that does not require the payment of an application fee
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article, the Hotel may enter into a special contract that does not require the payment of the deposit as stipulated in the same Paragraph after the conclusion of the contract.
2. In the event that the Hotel does not request payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding article or does not specify the due date for payment of the deposit when accepting the application for an accommodation contract, the special contract as stipulated in the preceding paragraph shall be accepted. treated as Refusal to conclude an accommodation contract
The hotel may not accept the conclusion of an accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When the application for accommodation does not comply with these terms and conditions.
(2) When there is no room in the guest room due to full occupancy.
(3) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals regarding accommodation.
(4) When the person who intends to stay is deemed to fall under any of the following (a) to (c). (b) Organized crime groups prescribed in Article 2, Paragraph 2 of the Law Concerning Prevention of Unfair Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Law No. 77 of 1991) (hereinafter referred to as “gangsters”), as stipulated in Article 2, Paragraph 6 of the same article gang members (hereinafter referred to as “gang members”), gang associate members, gang members, and other anti-social forces (b) When an organized crime group or an organized crime group member is a corporation or other organization whose business activities are controlled; (c) A juridical person whose executives are members of an organized crime group.
(5) When the person seeking accommodation behaves in a way that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
(6) When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
(7) When a violent request is made regarding accommodation, or when a burden exceeding a reasonable range is requested.
(8) When accommodation cannot be provided due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(9) When it falls under the provisions of Article 10 of the Hyogo Prefecture Inn Business Law Enforcement Ordinance. Guest Right to Cancel Contract
1. The Guest may cancel the Accommodation Contract by notifying the Hotel.
2. If the guest cancels the accommodation contract in whole or in part due to reasons for which the guest is responsible payment is requested and the guest cancels the accommodation contract prior to the payment. However, in the event that the Hotel accepts the special contract set forth in Article 4, Paragraph 1, in responding to the special contract, the Hotel shall notify the Guest of the obligation to pay the penalty when the Guest cancels the Accommodation Contract. Only when notified.
3. If the guest does not arrive by 8:00 p.m. on the day of accommodation without contacting the hotel (if the estimated time of arrival is specified in advance, two hours after that time) , the accommodation contract may be treated as being canceled by the guest. The hotel’s right to cancel the contract
1. The hotel may cancel the accommodation contract in the following cases.
(1) When it is recognized that the person who intends to stay is likely to act against the provisions of laws and regulations, public order or good morals regarding accommodation.
(2) When the person who intends to stay is clearly recognized as having an infectious disease.
(3) When the person seeking accommodation behaves in a manner that causes significant inconvenience to other guests.
(4) When requested to bear a burden exceeding the reasonable range for accommodation.
(5) When accommodation cannot be provided due to natural disasters, facility failures, or other unavoidable reasons.
(6) When it falls under the provisions of Article 4 of the Hyogo Prefecture Inn Business Law Enforcement Ordinance.
(7) When the guest smokes in bed in the bedroom, mischief against the checking equipment, etc., or does not comply with the prohibited matters (limited to those necessary for fire prevention) in the usage rules established by the hotel.
(8) When the person who intends to stay is deemed to fall under any of the following (a) to (c).
(b) Organized crime groups prescribed in Article 2, Item 2 of the Law Concerning Prevention of Unfair Acts by Organized Crime Group Members (Law No. 77 of 1991) (hereinafter referred to as “gangsters”), as stipulated in Article 2, Item 6 of the same article gang members (hereinafter referred to as “gang members”), gang associate members, gang members, and other anti-social forces
(b) When an organized crime group or an organized crime group member is a corporation or other organization whose business activities are controlled;
(c) A juridical person whose executives are members of an organized crime group.
2. When the hotel has canceled the accommodation contract based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel will not charge the guest for the accommodation services, etc. that have not yet been provided. Registration of accommodation
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the front desk of the Hotel on the day of accommodation.
(1) Guest’s name, age, gender, address and occupation
(2) For foreign nationals, nationality, passport number, place of entry and date of entry
(3) Departure date and scheduled departure time
(4) Other matters deemed necessary by the Hotel
2. When the Guest intends to pay the charges in Article 12 by any means other than currency, such as traveler’s cheques, accommodation coupons, credit cards, etc., he/she shall present them in advance at the time of registration in the preceding Paragraph.
1. The Guest may use the guest room of the Hotel from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 a.m. the next day. However, if you stay consecutively, you can use it all day except for the day of arrival and departure.
The hotel agrees to the provisions of the preceding paragraph and may accept the use of the guest room outside the check-in hours in the same paragraph.
In this case, the following additional charges will apply.
(1)Single, double, Japanese double, twin…1,000 yen/hour (excluding tax)
(2) Deluxe Hollywood Twin, Deluxe Twin, Suite…1,500 yen/hour (excluding tax)
(3) Notwithstanding the above, if the excess time exceeds 6 hours, the nightly charge will be charged for the day.
1.Guests shall comply with the rules of use established by the Hotel and posted within the premises of the Hotel.
1. The breakdown of the accommodation charges, etc. that the guest shall pay shall be as listed in Appended Table 1.
2. Payment of the accommodation charges, etc. in the preceding paragraph shall be made at the front desk at the time of departure of the guest or when requested by the hotel, in currency or by means of traveler’s cheques, accommodation coupons, credit cards, etc. recognized by the hotel.
3. Accommodation charges shall be charged even if the guest voluntarily does not stay after the hotel has provided a guest room to the guest and it has become available for use.
1. In the event that the Hotel has caused damage to the Guest in the course of fulfilling the Accommodation Contract and related contracts, or as a result of their nonfulfillment, the Hotel will compensate for the damage after discussion. However, this shall not apply if it is due to reasons not attributable to the Hotel.
2. The hotel complies with fire regulations and strives for fire prevention management, but in order to deal with fires, etc., the hotel has ryokan liability insurance. Handling when contracted rooms cannot be provided
1. If the hotel cannot provide the guest with the contracted guest room, the hotel shall obtain the guest’s consent and arrange other accommodation under the same conditions as much as possible.
2. If the hotel cannot arrange other accommodation notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the hotel will pay the guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges, and the compensation fee will be applied to the reparations. However, if there is no reason attributable to the hotel for not being able to provide the guest room, no compensation fee will be paid.
1. Loss or damage of goods, cash and valuables deposited by the guest at the front desk
In the event that damage such as
Compensate. However, for cash and valuables, the type and price will be requested from the guest in advance.
For damages for which no declaration has been made, we will compensate for damages up to 50,000 yen, except in the case of intentional or gross negligence on the part of the Hotel. Depending on the contents of the declaration, we will refuse to keep it.
2. Items, cash and valuables brought into the hotel by guests will be handled at the front desk.
Items not checked in will be destroyed unless there is intentional or gross negligence on the part of the hotel.
The hotel will not be held responsible for any loss or damage.
1.If the guest’s baggage arrives at the hotel prior to their stay, we will take responsibility for keeping it only if the hotel has agreed to it before their arrival, and when the guest checks in at the front desk. I want to give it to you.
2. In the event that baggage or belongings are left behind at the hotel after the guest has checked out, the hotel will, in principle, wait for an inquiry from the owner and ask for instructions. If there is no instruction from the owner, valuable items will be delivered to the nearest police station within 7 days including the date of discovery, and other items will be disposed of after 3 months. However, food and drink will be disposed of on the same day.
3. In the case of the preceding two paragraphs, the hotel’s responsibility for the custody of the guest’s baggage or belongings shall be in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of the preceding article in the case of paragraph 1, and in the case of the preceding paragraph, in accordance with the provisions of the same article. It shall conform to the provisions of paragraph 2.
The hotel will not park vehicles in parking lots not managed by the hotel.
We do not take any responsibility for theft, loss or damage of its accessories or loads.
1. In the event that the Hotel suffers damage due to intention or negligence on the part of the Guest, the Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage.
Appended table 1 Breakdown of accommodation charges (related to Article 2, Paragraph 1 and Article 12, Paragraph 1)
Total amount payable by the guest
Basic accommodation charge (room charge) or (room charge + breakfast charge)
Food and drink and other usage fees
Taxes stipulated by laws such as consumption tax
Appended Table 2 Penalties (related to Article 6, Paragraph 2)
|No show||same day||one day before||9 days before||20 days before|
|General up to 14 people||100%||80%||20%|
|Groups 15 to 99 people||100%||80%||20%||10%|
|Group 100 or more||100%||100%||80%||20%||10%|
※1.% is the ratio of the penalty to the basic accommodation charge.
2. If the contract days are shortened, a penalty for one day (first day) will be charged regardless of the number of shortened days.
3. If the contract is canceled for some of the group guests (15 people or more), 10 days before the accommodation (the 10% of the number of guests on the date of acceptance of the application after the date (if there is a fraction round up to ), no penalty will be charged.